Saturday, January 11, 2014

What would be a good flower to give my mother to show appreciation? and Flower

What would be a good flower to give my mother to show appreciation?



I know different flowers and colors have different meanings, and I want to give my mom some flowers on my birthday to show my appreciation and love to her. What would be a good color and flower to show this?


flower best answer:

Answer by R.A.H.
Roses are liked by most everyone. It wouldn't have to be red ones. I'm pretty sure yellow ones mean friendship. White and pink ones are also very pretty. My moms favorites are tulips which are also very pretty. A mixed bouquet would also be good and give variety. Go to an local flower shop and see what's in season. They may have some suggestions too. I'm sure she will love anything you get her though.


flower

Flower
flower

I wanted to take this flower without the fly, however every time I knocked it off it buzzes right back on, to shelter from the never relenting wind, so in the end I accepted it being in the shot.



Orignal From: What would be a good flower to give my mother to show appreciation? and Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment