Monday, January 13, 2014

Help with what to plant in new garden? and Garden Arch

Help with what to plant in new garden?



I'm new to the whole gardening thing; I have an area outside I'd like to plant in...it's a raised area next to the house surrounded by rocks. It gets lots of sunlight throughout the day. Any suggestions what to plant there? I want a variety of height and color. Can I go to a garden store and just buy a bunch of flowers?


Garden best answer:

Answer by PATSYN6
rocks hold in moisture look on tags of the flowers you want about sunlight some like the shade;butterfly palnts and snap dragons anre good plants and spread as long as you prune them


Garden

Garden Arch
Garden

A garden arch behind a home in Holden, Massachusetts. There was a lovely bird at the feeder when we arrived.



Orignal From: Help with what to plant in new garden? and Garden Arch

No comments:

Post a Comment