Sunday, January 12, 2014

How do I get my poinsettias to bloom again? and Every Blooming Thing

How do I get my poinsettias to bloom again?



I don't usually have a green thumb for houseplants, but last year something strange happened and they are growing (and living) like crazy! I have 2 of last years poinsettias and I now I have to do something to make them bloom again this year. Something about the light. Can anyone help me and tell me what to do with them? Thanks!


bloom best answer:

Answer by gobonzzo
Supposedly if you put them in the dark the leaves turn red. Only thing I don't know is how long they must be kept in the dark.


bloom

Every Blooming Thing
bloom

The birds singing and the blooms blooming lifts our hearts and gives us cause for hope in these gloomy times.



Orignal From: How do I get my poinsettias to bloom again? and Every Blooming Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment