Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Flowers and herbs that do well in the shade? and Flower

Flowers and herbs that do well in the shade?



I'm putting three flower boxes on my front porch and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type of flowers and herbs do well in a partly shaded area. I think it only gets sun somewhere between mid-day to late afternoon. I'm thinking about doing one box of herbs and two boxes of flowers.Also, I'm in central Ohio if that helps too. Thank you!


flower best answer:

Answer by SE MI Home & Living Examiner
DIY Network recommends these herbs for shade.
Lemon balm, chives, parsley, sweet woodruff , and rosemary.

Be sure you note each plants requirements for drainage, soil condition, watering, and cutting.


flower

Flower
flower

I just love this flower with vibrant colors



Orignal From: Flowers and herbs that do well in the shade? and Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment