Friday, January 10, 2014

How to tell if my rose bush will bloom? and BAFTA 2008 - Orlando Bloom

How to tell if my rose bush will bloom?



I have a wild rose bush, that I hadn't been taking care of and it would grow huge yellow roses, but so far this spring is hasn't, so I got on the internet and figured out how to prune them. I pruned them about a month ago, and now it's growing and looks healthy. I water it alot & it gets lots of full sun, it looks great but no roses yet this year. It is starting to get tiny red leaves on the tips of the branches. How will I knew if it's getting ready to bloom?


bloom best answer:

Answer by nomo
You won't know until you see the buds. It may appreciate some fertilizer.


bloom

BAFTA 2008 - Orlando Bloom
bloom

Orlando Bloom



Orignal From: How to tell if my rose bush will bloom? and BAFTA 2008 - Orlando Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment