Friday, January 3, 2014

What is the best way to keep weeds out of my vegetable garden? and Toowoomba Japanese Gardens_1=

What is the best way to keep weeds out of my vegetable garden?



I will be starting my vegetable garden soon here in Ontario, Canada. I am tired of pulling weeds from my vegetable garden every year. Is there anything that I can do to avoid the jungle between my vegetables


Garden best answer:

Answer by Marcy Lee
put a thick layer of newspaper in between ur plants and add lawn clippings throughout the year,,,,
the paper will do the trick but the clippings will make it look nicer


Garden

Toowoomba Japanese Gardens_1=
Garden

Toowoomba Japanese Gardens



Orignal From: What is the best way to keep weeds out of my vegetable garden? and Toowoomba Japanese Gardens_1=

No comments:

Post a Comment