Friday, January 3, 2014

What is your favorite cut flower to grow? and Flowers

What is your favorite cut flower to grow?



Which flower makes the best bouquet? One that is easy to grow. Leave out roses please, I detest roses.


flower best answer:

Answer by garden_nut90
To me, there are many wonderful flowers. My favorite would have to be the Lily. I really like their flower shape and the way the grow. They are not too hard to take care of though. Another plus about this plant is that it is a perennial, which means it comes back every year. This is done through bulbs.


flower

Flowers
flower

Violet among the flowers, which are not violets. They're Siberian Squill (Scilla siberica). Thanks to the FLOWERS Flickr group for helping me identify them!



Orignal From: What is your favorite cut flower to grow? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment