Saturday, December 28, 2013

How do I kill the ants in my vegetable garden? and Tuscan garden

How do I kill the ants in my vegetable garden?



We are in our second year of backyard gardening. We are overrun by ants this year. We have them all over the garden. We have them all over the yard - literally hundreds of ant hills, just in the backyard. We also have begun finding them in the house.
I have heard that a mixture of dish soap and water, followed by heavy watering will kill any insect/bug that it comes in contact with. Is there any problem with using it on my garden>?


Garden best answer:

Answer by I am One
Minature guns.


Garden

Tuscan garden
Garden

Garden of the Capannelle winery, Gaiole in Chianti, Tuscany, October 2006.



Orignal From: How do I kill the ants in my vegetable garden? and Tuscan garden

No comments:

Post a Comment