Monday, December 30, 2013

What is the name of the bush that blooms hot pink flowers? and Night Bloom, Cereus Cactus

What is the name of the bush that blooms hot pink flowers?



I'm looking for a small bush that I can plant in our yard. I know that there is a bush (?) that bears hot pink flowers. Does anyone know the name of it or have similar ideas? Actually that bush (?) that I'm thinking of doesn't have any green in it when the hot pink flowers are in bloom.


bloom best answer:

Answer by crash
flowering almond blooms hot pink without leaves


http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=flowering%20almond&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi


bloom

Night Bloom, Cereus Cactus
bloom

About 5:30 am, today. Only one of the blooms was open, so I spent an hour here as the dark turned to daybreak.



Orignal From: What is the name of the bush that blooms hot pink flowers? and Night Bloom, Cereus Cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment