Thursday, December 19, 2013

I would like to plant some flowers a type of flower where I can start with a pot and then if I need to? and Flower A 10-12-10

I would like to plant some flowers a type of flower where I can start with a pot and then if I need to?



transplant the flower to a proper garden. My question what type of flowers can I start to plant in march.


flower best answer:

Answer by Spam
Almost any, it just depends on what you like

Have a look at the seeds for sale now, most will tell you if you can start indoors


flower

Flower A 10-12-10
flower

Flower seen in Albany, CA. Taken by a Nikon D40x with a Nikon 18-55mm non-VR kit lens (at 55)

Flower is about 1.5 inches across: about life size on my monitor...



Orignal From: I would like to plant some flowers a type of flower where I can start with a pot and then if I need to? and Flower A 10-12-10

No comments:

Post a Comment