Saturday, December 21, 2013

How do you start a garden? and Garden

How do you start a garden?



I've never had a vegitable garden before but would like to try it this year. What kinds of plants should I start with and when do I plant? I live in the Texas Panhandle.


Garden best answer:

Answer by pondlady
Till up or dig the soil. Amend it if necessary. Easy plants to start with are green bean, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, radishes, cucumbers. Start small.


Garden

Garden
Garden

More photos from yesterday

View On Black

Coral gardens, to me atleast, are more beautiful than any terrestrial one ever could be.

G10 in Canon housing, natural light.

View my facebook portfolio at:

www.facebook.com/PhotographyIsHaram



Orignal From: How do you start a garden? and Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment