Saturday, December 21, 2013

How to make an orchid bloom again? and rose blooming

How to make an orchid bloom again?



I bought an orchid two years ago. It had beautiful blooms for about three months, and then the flower stock died and it hasn't bloomed since. I mist it daily and feed it Miracle Grow. It gets a couple of hours of direct sun each day.

How can I get it to bloom again?


bloom best answer:

Answer by donner
here's a thread on it in orchidboard (i kid you not)
http://www.orchidboard.com/community/beginner-discussion/18904-how-do-i-make-my-orchids-bloom-again.html

personally i'd just dump some ammonia in when i watered it, that makes everything i thought was dead start growing again.


bloom

rose blooming
bloom

shot is in my balcony.I had pruned this oner after it was all try hoping that it will bloom again and here it is .



Orignal From: How to make an orchid bloom again? and rose blooming

No comments:

Post a Comment