Thursday, December 26, 2013

What kind of flowers should I buy these girls? and Flowers on Canvas

What kind of flowers should I buy these girls?



For Valentines Day, I'd like to buy some flowers for two girls I'm very close to (as friends). Each and every year they complain about how they never get flowers so I thought I'd do a nice thing and surprise them with flowers. What kind of flowers should I buy them and in what color? I'm aware each type of flower and it's color have all these different meanings and I don't want to send the wrong message, especially since I know that they know the meanings of flowers lol!


flower best answer:

Answer by Jodz
Roses! ♥ She will think it is cute! ;)


flower

Flowers on Canvas
flower

Flowers worked onto a canvas texture. Only two luminosity mask layers of the original photo were used. The fascinating technique to work with luminosity masks i have learned from the wonderful tutorial of Tony Kuyper.

Don't attend to the exif data, they are wrong here as i used an old 50mm Nikkor f1.4 lense with adapter ring.

Texture by courtesy of Ellenvd



Orignal From: What kind of flowers should I buy these girls? and Flowers on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment