Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How often should I be watering my garden? and Garden in Uppsala

How often should I be watering my garden?



I have tomatoes, zuc, squash, peppers, cucs, sunflowers, and okra. I have been watering the garden every day. Temps are probably in the high 80's, but very humid. I also have a peat moss, garden soil, and a manure mixture, which is probably ok. I have also noticed a little powdery white mold around my stems, i think I can fix this, but am I watering too much, is that what is causing the mold?


Garden best answer:

Answer by Roy R
It sounds like that you are watering too much.Try cutting back to every other day and see if this helps.It should get rid of the white mold also.Are any of the leaves on the plants turning yellow? That can also be a sign of too much water.


Garden

Garden in Uppsala
Garden

The Gardens of Carl Linnaeus, famed botanist and zoologist, at Uppsala University outside of Stockholm, Sweden. He is considered the father of modern taxonomy and modern ecology.

June 2011

Fuji Reala 100
35mm




Orignal From: How often should I be watering my garden? and Garden in Uppsala

No comments:

Post a Comment