Saturday, December 28, 2013

Morning Glories and Nasturtiums climbing a fence, will the blooms be on both sides of the fence? and Magnolia about to bloom

Morning Glories and Nasturtiums climbing a fence, will the blooms be on both sides of the fence?



I have a wire fence that I would like to plant Morning Glories or Nasturtiums and before I plant them I wanted to know if they would bloom on both sides of the fence. One side is full sun and the other part sun to full shade (happens to be my side of the yard). Will planting them just result in my side only seeing the back sides of the climbers or will I enjoy the beauty of the blooms as well?

Thanks for your insight!


bloom best answer:

Answer by Marie.
Most likely, but the Morning Glories will face towards where ever the sun is. But there should be blooms on both sides.


bloom

Magnolia about to bloom
bloom

Spring is coming - Magnolia about to bloom

or aliens..

yeah on second thought.. aliens hatching. We're screwed.



Orignal From: Morning Glories and Nasturtiums climbing a fence, will the blooms be on both sides of the fence? and Magnolia about to bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment