Sunday, December 22, 2013

What kind of flowers do you suggest? and Beautiful Flowers

What kind of flowers do you suggest?



I have a large yard, that I have been working for 2 yrs. now. It's ready for some flowers. 5 flower beds in the back yard. 3 in the front yard. 1 of the 3 in the front will be full sun all day. I love color. And i really want to cover the beds with flowers, so I don't have so many weeds to work. Also, on one side, I have mostly shade, with sun coming in threw the trees. Any wisdom out there for me?
southern, east coast. I think zone 6 to 8.


flower best answer:

Answer by Mandy Anderson
Daffadils
carnations
Tulips
Violets


flower

Beautiful Flowers
flower

Flowers



Orignal From: What kind of flowers do you suggest? and Beautiful Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment