Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is your garden brimming with plants ? and Garden Fairy

Is your garden brimming with plants ?



and do you find it hard to give some away even if you have 100 of the one plant ? My garden is over-crowded, although its small. The plants could grow better if they were spaced out well and if the trees were not scattered along the herbaceous borders. Its not like I can chop the trees down but what can I do with this.


Garden best answer:

Answer by Connie G
Here in AZ we can't sell plants unless we are licensed, even plants we grow in our garden. But we can give them away. Our local garden club is a great source for giving away excess plants and/or seeds.

Your plants would thrive if they were given more space to grow, especially the perennials that expand from the root ball.

And yes, my garden is brimming with all kinds of flowers. I planted yellow heliopsis and they have multiplied so fast I had to give them away. They were crowding out my salvias and lavenders.


Garden

Garden Fairy
Garden

Fairy garden ornament has kindly signed a model release.
Her model fees are quite high–as she has lived rent free for quite a few years in my back garen now. Maybe a quick wash in the garden pond would be in order though :)



Orignal From: Is your garden brimming with plants ? and Garden Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment