Sunday, December 22, 2013

My endless summer hydrangeas were in bloom when planted 2 yrs ago but never bloomed again. Anything I can do? and Hibiscus In Bloom

My endless summer hydrangeas were in bloom when planted 2 yrs ago but never bloomed again. Anything I can do?



I am so disappointed because I was really counting on the color to even out my sunny garden. I would love to get them to bloom. I've tried coffee grounds, miracle grow, etc.. I am giving it one more season and then I may yank them. Any ideas to help them bloom this season would be greatly appreciated.


bloom best answer:

Answer by carol h
When this happened to mine, I found out that I was not pruning them correctly. Last year I didn't prune them at all and this year they are full of flowers.


bloom

Hibiscus In Bloom
bloom

Hibiscus In Bloom
Summer 2009
Riverview, Michigan

View it extra large here



Orignal From: My endless summer hydrangeas were in bloom when planted 2 yrs ago but never bloomed again. Anything I can do? and Hibiscus In Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment