Friday, December 27, 2013

What kind of white roses bloom in late summer? and Aloe Bloom Curve

What kind of white roses bloom in late summer?



I am searching for a white rose that blooms in late summer. I am planting my garden so that I will have flowers from spring until late autumn, and I need a late-summer blooming rose to round out my garden. Any suggestions?


bloom best answer:

Answer by J P
The brightest, pure white hybrid tea rose is called JFK. There is also a Pope John Paul II tea rose, not quite as white, and a Princess Caroline of Monaco hybrid tea, still not quite as white as the Pope John Paul II... Any hybrid tea rose will bloom all season long if you keep clipping off the dead roses, peaking at the end of the season completely covered with blooms.


bloom

Aloe Bloom Curve
bloom

This is an ABC image (Aloe Bloom Curve) of one of the blooming stalks from a potted aloe plant at my home. The shadow is from early morning light on the driveway and the Canon 40D caught the image in detail with a 60mm EF-S f/2.8 macro lens. Each orange "bud" is a flower that will measure about 1/2" to 5/8" long when it opens into a tubular flower with yellow stamens inside. Hummingbirds love this plant.



Orignal From: What kind of white roses bloom in late summer? and Aloe Bloom Curve

No comments:

Post a Comment