Friday, December 27, 2013

How should I start a permaculture garden? and Garden vignette

How should I start a permaculture garden?



I just read an article in Yoga magazine and was inspired to start my own permaculture garden but have no clue how to. Websites would be greatly appreciated.


Garden best answer:

Answer by ⇨Ĺр342⇦
http://www.tropicalpermaculture.com/permaculture-design.html

i used this site when developing my site and it looks amazing


Garden

Garden vignette
Garden

We visited a private garden known as Nancyland! in Northeast Portland as part of today's story tours at the 2008 Garden Writers Association conference.

For more information about this and other gardening topics, visit the UF/IFAS website Gardening Solutions.



Orignal From: How should I start a permaculture garden? and Garden vignette

No comments:

Post a Comment