Monday, December 23, 2013

Is there a way to make my flowers bloom faster?? and in bloom

Is there a way to make my flowers bloom faster??



I am getting married in a week and a half. My Chrysanthemums that I am using for my wedding have a lot of buds on them that are showing color but I am worried that they will not be in full bloom for my wedding. Is there any way I can speed up the blooming process?
I am not cutting them. I am using the potted plants for my outside wedding.

I am sorry. I just realized that my question posted twice for some reason.


bloom best answer:

Answer by Harley Lady
Miracle grow when you water.


bloom

in bloom
bloom

look at all the buds just ready to bloom!

photo by Katie the Scrapbook Lady



Orignal From: Is there a way to make my flowers bloom faster?? and in bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment