Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Is there a way to make my flowers bloom faster?? and Bradford Pear Bloom

Is there a way to make my flowers bloom faster??



I am getting married in a week and a half. My Chrysanthemums that I am using for my wedding have a lot of buds on them that are showing color but I am worried that they will not be in full bloom for my wedding. Is there any way I can speed up the blooming process?
I am not cutting them. I am using the big potted plants. It is an outside wedding.
I am sorry. I just realized that my question posted twice for some reason.


bloom best answer:

Answer by alex s
yes, do so by increasing the amount of light given to them.


bloom

Bradford Pear Bloom
bloom

The stinky pear tree puts out lovely blooms...



Orignal From: Is there a way to make my flowers bloom faster?? and Bradford Pear Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment