Saturday, December 28, 2013

tell me about Direct Inflorescence test? and Olea europaea inflorescence - פריחת זית אירופי

tell me about Direct Inflorescence test?



Plz tell me about these test which i have mentioned ma paper r going to held on 3 of sep n i have no perparation help me out.
1) Direct Flourence Test
2) Indirect Flourescen Test
3)ImmunoPreoidase Test
4) Viral Hemagglutination Test


inflorescence best answer:

Answer by Beth
I respectfully submit if you have no preparation for these tests, than you are at fault. You can easily find information on these tests by Googling them.


inflorescence

Olea europaea inflorescence - פריחת זית אירופי
inflorescence



Orignal From: tell me about Direct Inflorescence test? and Olea europaea inflorescence - פריחת זית אירופי

No comments:

Post a Comment