Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What (if anything) can I put on Iris bulb-beds to make them bloom? and Glenfarg Blooms

What (if anything) can I put on Iris bulb-beds to make them bloom?



I have a huge iris bed that my mother brought to South Carolina nearly 50 years ago from Ohio. I recently began to break up the bed, as the roots and bulbs were so prolific they were sticking up out of the ground. I transplanted some of them, but I still can't get them to bloom,so something must be missing from the soil. Is there anything I can put on the beds to encourage blooms?


bloom best answer:

Answer by bethany
It is ok if the roots stick out of the ground. Iris plants
grow very easily and are not hard to care for. You can look
it up on the internet, by just typing Iris...what do they
need to bloom and you will get enough reading for a month.
Type it in search the web. Good luck


bloom

Glenfarg Blooms
bloom

By the roadside on the Perth Road, Glenfarg are these baskets supported on metal poles, colourful and well stocked with suitable blooms. nb I arrived to take this when the grass was being strimmed by a volunteer.



Orignal From: What (if anything) can I put on Iris bulb-beds to make them bloom? and Glenfarg Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment