Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What is this weed in my vegetable garden? and Garden visitor

What is this weed in my vegetable garden?



These weeds are all over my garden. Green vines with red small leaves. I till the garden, then two days later the weeds multiply. Any thought on how to get rid of them?


Garden best answer:

Answer by The Muse
Please post a picture. Many seedlings can look like that. In the meantime keep tilling the soil and consider mulching to suppress weed germination. You could use a plastic mulch available at garden centres. It helps retain moisture as well as soil temperature.

http://nfrec-sv.ifas.ufl.edu/mulch.htm


Garden

Garden visitor
Garden

A caterpillar visiting our herb/vegetable garden, hiding out in the Iceberg Lettuce sprouts.



Orignal From: What is this weed in my vegetable garden? and Garden visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment