Thursday, January 9, 2014

How to transplant plants from garden to pot? and Callaway Gardens - April 2008

How to transplant plants from garden to pot?



I would like to know if it is possible for my plants to survive a transplant from garden to pot. I am forced to downsize from house to apt and love my plants I had planted a few months ago and would like to take them with me. I have lavender and tomato plants. Is this possible? I'm new at gardening so all your help is appreciated.

Thanks


Garden best answer:

Answer by IMIchthus
What do you have to lose? Give it a try! Just get BIG pots and take as big a root ball as you can.

BTW, I do all my gardening in pots. We plant tomatoes and peppers, as well as herbs!


Garden

Callaway Gardens - April 2008
Garden

Callaway Gardens® is a stunning Pine Mountain, Georgia, resort that blends the tradition of nature-inspired luxury and superior service with a new era of indulgence and dramatic rejuvenation.



Orignal From: How to transplant plants from garden to pot? and Callaway Gardens - April 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment