Sunday, January 5, 2014

Keeping moles and other critters out of my garden? and Backyard Garden

Keeping moles and other critters out of my garden?



I live in Michigan so we are buried in snow right now but I am planning to have my first garden this summer and remember that i had a mole problem last year. The little guy tunneled all over my yard and made holes. I am sure I will have this problem again but I don't want to kill the mole because that is mean. How can I scare him out of my yard but more importantley how can I keep him away from my garden?


Garden best answer:

Answer by Tara S
Believe it or not moth balls. Drop the balls down in the hole. Oh, I just noticed that you didn't want to kill him and if he or a dog eats these they are deadly.

GET A CAT!!!!!! He may kill a couple but once the cat is all over the yard the annoying animals like that won't even try to come around!


Garden

Backyard Garden
Garden

Backyard Garden of Mike & Theresa Gustafson



Orignal From: Keeping moles and other critters out of my garden? and Backyard Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment